Monday, September 27, 2010

"In the pain, there is healing..."

so. You know what gets me? Fucking people being fucking unfair to my family. Look, you can treat me like shit. I can handle it, but be nice to my little bro.
Treat him like he deserves. I love him, and he's really a cool boy once you get past his semi-wierdness. He's funny and sweet, and he treats you nicely. Why can't you do the same?
Invite him to the damn homecoming dance. He's new to your school, in case you forgot, dear stepsiblings. He didn't want to move. He didn't have a fucking choice. I miss him and would do anything in the world to be able to take him to a function around here. I fully plan on taking him to the homecoming game at college. Not the dances, cause they involve too much alcohol. I'm not ashamed of him and it makes me fucking sick to think that you may be. He's not like you. I get it. I'm not like you. We're misfits in your perfect little family. Look, I don't know why my mom had to marry your dad, but it happened. I couldn't stop it. You couldn't stop it. We all hate it, but for the sake of my brother... Try to make it easier.
I know him. He's a lot like me. I know me. What I do.. How I cope... It's not pretty. at all. I don't want him to do the same thing. I took such measures while we were still together to make sure I didn't expose him to it. Make sure he knew that it's not fun, that it's not healthy, that it's not the way.
I see warning signs. I know you don't. I know you wouldn't care even if you did. Please. Make his life easier before it comes to this. Please... I'm begging you. Let him see he has a reason to love life and live it normally.
Much thanks.
The stepsister everyone hates.

No comments:

Post a Comment