Friday, September 17, 2010

What Exactly Do I Want?

So... I've been rather unhappy lately. I feel like a lot's missing in my college life.
I know part of it is due to losing DZ. I don't care what you say, if you are kicked out of an organization, whether you truly truly loved it or not... It hurts. Believe me. I'm there. I feel this dull ache in my chest whenever I see someone wearing my beloved letters. I didn't even love DZ, really. They stressed me out, made me uncomfortable a lot. But I truly did love some of the girls, they were my sisters... Now, we don't speak.
I miss being a part of something. Don't start with the "you're the secretary of BCM. You ARE a part of something." I don't have friends who feel like family. Nothing bonds us. I'm the outcast. Can't anyone see that?
So what do I want?
Simple. I want friends who will love me regardless of GPA, social standing, etc. I'm hoping Nu Zeta Chi works out and I will find that.

No comments:

Post a Comment